Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Giving to you: The One and Only

"I would love to win the next Ballon d’Or and it motivates me. But whatever happens, I will always try my best and will warmly welcome any award including the Pichichi. That said, my priority is to win titles with Real Madrid."

"I am honored to be compared to legendary players of the past. It is still too early as I have a lot to learn and improve upon. I have a lot to do at this club. But it is a privilege and it drives me to continue improving. I would love to win many Champions Leagues and league titles, not many Ballon d’Ors. It does complement the team’s efforts nicely, but it isn’t my main priority."

"I always wanted to be like Zidane, Ronaldo and Figo. I always saw them as role models for kids. Thank God I am able to leave my own legacy as a player and I hope to make history with Real Madrid."

"My behavior is a response to my own actions, those of Madrid, the coach… I always want to do my best. Sometimes it is motivating when people are angry with you. But it also has its negative side as the lasting image is that of everyone whistling at me. Although I know when I don’t play well, I don’t think I have done things too badly. Others may see it differently, but the way I see it has not changed."

"Beating an opponent like Barcelona is always a challenge, but we must remain optimistic. We are doing well in all three competitions. I know we can win La Liga if we win all our remaining matches. There is a lot of season left to be played. We must first win all our matches until then. It is going to be a great fight to the finish."

- Cristiano Ronaldo

xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

FAB said...

Kul du gillar min blogg. Kram FAB http://fabs.blogg.se

malin said...

Jag gillar din blogg, det är intressant att läsa. Men jag tycker du borde ha lite mer aktivitet för oss (dina läsare) i bloggen. Kanske frågor&svar så vi får ställa frågor :)

Eller kanske en omröstning så man får vara med och rösta, jag rekommenderar http://www.valresultatet.se för omröstningar, det är den jag använder på min blogg

Puss
Malin