Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fireflies in the Garden


Julia Roberts together with Nicole Kidman are my 2 favorite actresses. I love their movies. I though must say that after watching the movie Fireflies in the Garden, I was quite amazed with the fact that Julia took a role like this. The movie is quite boring, without really any meaning of where it is heading (or the problem is its not heading anywhere). Its just a 1,5h long story about how not to treat your kid as a father, quite frankly a long frequens of a father's bad behaviour towards his son, but also his family. In my eyes, the movie has no sense.

Hayden Panettiere has a supporting role in it and also Ryan Reynolds.

The Taylor family is devastated by an accident that takes place on the day their matriarch is due to graduate from college -- decades after leaving to raise her children.

xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I rarely create comments, but i did some searching
and wound up here "Fireflies in the Garden". And I actually do have 2
questions for you if it's allright. Is it only me or does it look like a few of the responses appear like they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting at other social sites, I would like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you list of the complete urls of all your community sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Feel free to surf my website : transfer news