Sunday, November 13, 2011

JDS you give me chills!

The new UFC Heavyweight Champion

Junior Dos Santos just gets better and better. As I wrote before, yesterday he had his title fight against Cain Velasquez, an most people went with Cain. Not me, I was sure that the belt will go to Junior. Maybe even more sure than Junior himself, who said after the fight that he was afraid of Cain going into it, and also that he wasn't 100% going into the fight.

Well, 100% or not, he won the fight in a marvellous way. The fight really gave me chills.

Here under you can watch the Walk-Ins, The Fight, and the Post Fight footage with the interviews.


The Walk-Ins


The Fight


The Post Fight Footage

What did you think?

I also need to comment the amazing performance by Dustin Poirier and also Alex Caceres. Impressive guys :)

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: