Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy day, and change of plans


So this day was like epic..haha.. So much to do, and so 5 hours University... And we got so much homework!

Tomorrow Ania comes from Poland. And the exchange student that will stay for a week too, Natalia. I need to finish cleaning, or tidy up my room tonight.

Thereto I have a problem, the dinner on sunday... I can´t find ready cordon bleu anywhere :/ So maybe I´ll need to change my menu plans...which I´m not that happy about. We´ll see, I´ll look for it tomorrow too.


xoxo,
Vicky

10 comments:

Elly said...

You have your car signed? ;d

*Anulka* said...

coś jutro razem wymyślimy :) co 2 głowy to nie jedna :P

Vicky M said...

well, this one is sold now, but it was signed yes :)

Anonymous said...

Vicky because you know all the ski jumpers, could you please tell me who's on this video at 4:42-5:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YABKd0q2j0&feature=youtube_gdata

Vicky M said...

Vegard Haukö Sklett

Anonymous said...

is vegard a nice guy?? do u know him a bit?and does tom really have no girlfriend?thats so impossible!;D

Vicky M said...

yeah, Vegard is great :)


From what I know Tom is single.

Anonymous said...

vegard is a bit shy, isn´t he?

Anonymous said...

do you understand what they are talking about in this movie someone posted? could you tell us briefly?

Vicky M said...

yes, he is a bit.

- - - -

they aren´t treally talking about anything in the movie, just about the trip to zakopane and fooling around, nothing interesting.