Saturday, April 03, 2010

The Hills, Last Season Trailer + Cast Reactions


We will see Heidi, Spencer, Lo, Steph, Audrina, Kristin, Brody, Holly, Stacy and the rest of the guys from The Hills in the final season 6 of the show. Audrina is though getting a spin-off, which I also hope Steph and Kristin will get :)


The rumor has it that Lauren Conrad will be on this season, when and where we don´t know, but probably in the final episode. Are you sad that it is the last season? Who will you miss the most?

This is what the cast said when the got the news:
Vicky

1 comment:

Elly said...

I don't really watch 'The Hills' I know only L.C., Kristina and Lo because I used to watch 'MTV Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County'. And I know Heidi because of the rumors of her affair with Sandra Bullock's husband. So I don't think I'm gonna miss it. I've seen maybe two or three episodes when there wasn't anything interesting on tv but that's all :)