Monday, March 12, 2012

Good Morning from McDonald's

McCafé has one fo the best tasting coffees there is, but in Poland the things they offer isn´t te same than in other countries. They have a frappe, but no iced lattes on their menu. I love my coffee cold, ice cold if I can have it. This is how my ordering looked like today:
V: Hi! One iced latte on fat free milk, please.
B: *looking at me as a question-mark* We don´t have that.
V: Well, a regular latte, but you put ice in it and pour over cold instead of hot milk.
B: *looking really strange at me* We have the frappe.
V: Yeah, but its with crushed ice, I just want a regular cold latte, so just do it with cold milk and ice cubes.
B: Are you really sure? So, I just take the coffee, ice and pour cold milk over it?? *still looking at me as I was an alien*
V: Yes, please.
 I got my coffee and the barista had a new coffee experience, that she'll probably tell at home after work, about this crazy girl that wanted coffee with cold milk and ice cubes and in the middle of winter...haha...
xoxo,  
Vicky

2 comments:

546875687sdf said...

I think I'd get much the same type of service in Norway, I've invested in a coffee machine at home but its just not the same!

GlamPuss said...

Haha morning coffee is SO important! They better get it exactly the way we want it ;)