Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hit for Spring/Summer 2012

I think that a must-have for these up-coming seasons this year are a pair of colorful sunglasses. We all tend to like our black and browns. and maybe whites, but for this season I totally recommend everyone to buy a pair of colorful shades. I ordered these RayBans that are so out of my comfort-zone. Firstly they are purple, I don't really do colors when it comes to shades (shutter-shades don't count), and secondly, they are quite small - and you guys that know me, knows that I love it HUGE. But I'm already kinda in love with this pair after only two days.
xoxo, 
Vicky

2 comments:

GlamPuss said...

Skitsnygga! Jag kopte ett par neonrosa haha... Dock kopte jag de pa Target for jag vill inte lagga pengar pa nat som bara ar en sasong. Men I love them! Det ar kul med farg!

Vicky M said...

smart! :)