Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We had some lovely days in Planica


I'm lazy to write a report, I know. SORRY. But it will come :)

On friday, before noon the girls were really hang-over. I myself was not, don't know whay, I really don't have a clue, because the night before was...AWESOME and long. I was drinking my latte and the girls went alcohol with beers (or Iskrus started with coffee and ended with beer :P) ...very classy ;)

This is what Iskrus wrote about it in her blog:
In the evening Yana visited us and we went to Vopa of course. They didn't want to open the disco, but we kinda forced them to do it because sitting upstairs was just pointless. I was wearling my pink dress, which seems to be really unlucky one. After one shot of Sambuka, I was feeling sooooo sick. But after I came back to myself we found nice Ger-Swiss company and spend bigger part of the party with them. I left the party round 2am, I went home, washed my make up and put on my pajama and 20 minutes after Ania and Vicky came home with gests. I was sooooo pissed off!!!! They were really funny while walking in Vicky's 20cm pumps but I really wanted to sleep. After all I was mom Cristina, Ania was father and Vicky was sister of one of the crazy guys. They left at 4 am but luckily on Friday we could get up later cause we had to leave home at 1pm. Before the competition we grabbed a coffee in the 'city centre' of Kranjska and we had really nice time just lazing and fooling around in the sun.

xoxo, 
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bo ja dobrze zaczęłam (z kawą) ale źle skończyłam (z piwem)- czyli jak zawsze u mnie :]

*Anulka* said...

ej ale ja nie miałam kaca - ja po prostu lubię piwko :) poza tym byłam na wakacjach wiec mogłam :)