Friday, December 18, 2009

Some expensive sex toys


Colin Burn is a jeweler with a strange area of expertise: the jewel maker specializes in making bedazzled erotic toys.

His range includes products such as whips, vibrating eggs, ticklers, and vibrators, all encrusted in jewels and fine metals. Take the Casanova Whip, for instance, is a limited edition whip cast in solid silver and layered with gold, adorned with pearls and cabochon gems. The hand is natural polished she-oak timber and the whip is genuine human hair. The price tag? $2,500.

But that's nothing compared to his platinum and diamond Eternity dildo, which retails for a $38,000.

The jeweler has declared that in 2010, he wants to create the world's most expensive vibrators - a 10 piece limited edition collection of smooth platinum encrusted with 1,500 white diamonds.

What do you guys think?

xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

ethan1066 said...

all in all they all are great sex toys ...well worth the cash...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups
thanks once again.
my page - strapon dildos

Anonymous said...

I was with a bunch of friends and they were saying every girl over 18 has at least one dildo.
So I decided to go see if this statement was true.
.. Unfortunately, as I looked into the top drawer, I
found about 5 or six dildos. Should I tell my parents about this or
what? Because I am very freaked out..
my webpage :: http://www.sextoysdiva.com