Thursday, December 24, 2009

Part of the X-Mas Gifts :)


Jag tycker det är lika kul att köpa julklappar som att få :)

Vad fick jag då?
  • Nintendo Wii Fit Sport Plus + 2 games
  • Wii Fit Balance Board
  • Playstation 2 + Sing Star microphones + 2 Guitar Hero guitars
  • 15 Playstation games with Sing Star and Guitar Hero games
  • NevO Dead Sea SPA-package
  • ASOS high heels
  • D&G lack leather wallet


And the thing is that I know that y mom should give me an Cartier bracelet that she'd bought, but she sais I won't get if it if I want both Playstation 2 and Nintento Wii Fit + the Board, so now we are negociating... hmm.. I'm a bit angry, but I'll probably get my will through as always :P

What have you got? :)


xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fajne prezenty ;) Ja dostałam tunikę, bluzkę, książkę Zaćmienie i Przed świtem, płytę Humanoid deluxe niem. wersję, torbę z Edwardem Cullenem i pidżamę no i słodycze ;)Pzdr.
ewelin

Vicky M said...

Fajne prezenty :))