Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dagen's Beckhams - David talks

På sin officiella blog har han skrivit:

I’ve been working really hard this week in the gym to try and get fit as quickly as possible and get playing again. As anyone who knows me is well aware, I love playing soccer and can’t wait to get out on the pitch and play a part in the upcoming games.

On Saturday I rode in the team coach to the game against Chivas, which was great even though I didn’t play and, obviously, it was brilliant to be in the locker room with the guys before the game and be part of the pre-match camaraderie. I like to be involved as much as possible and the coaches and my team mates have really made an effort to make me feel part of things, which is a great feeling.

The Galaxy organised a team BBQ on Sunday at the Home Depot Center, which all the players and their families are invited to. It’s a real team bonding experience and a great chance for the player’s families to get to know one another. Everyone had a fantastic time and it was really nice to see all our children making friends.

That’s it for now.
Speak to you soon

David

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: