Monday, June 22, 2009

Do you have paranoia?


I do, a lot, especially regarding pregnancy. I do like everything right (you know what I mean), but I always get the Paranoia that I might be preggers anyways. I don´t think that I know any other friends of mine that have done so many pregnancy test as I have. It would be much easier not to have sex, but I mean, how much fun would that be?

And anyways, its better that you do the test so that you can go to the clinic and get rid of the thing that is growing inside of you if that would have been the case. But for my sake the paranoia has always just been a paranoia, and I´m not pregnant so that is the most important thing, right? :)

We all have some problems, he? ;)
And I don´t want any kids in like the nearest 10 years or so.

xoxo,
Vic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dochodze do wniosku ze wiele osob ma ostatnio paranoje;) ale wiesz wiekszosc z nich jest ponizej 16 lat:) szkola sie skonczyla a "na wspolnej" juz tylko powtorki:)

Kiss<3