Saturday, June 06, 2009

Hot Stuff

Ja, jag är fast i One Tree Hill. Och James Lafferty, OMG, so gorgeous. This guy is so hot that you can die, really. He and Chad Michael Murray, have you ever seen a hotter duo on screen? NEVER. But back to James, or Nathan as his name is in OTH.

Everyone else loves Lucas
(Chad), but me, what a surprice I find the arrogant idiot most attractive, haven´t been there before right? Some similarieties to another arrogant idiot as most peole think he is, that I UNFORTUNALLY like... Doesn´t change the fact that James is DDG!
BTW, you know what, the are some polls posten on Facebook, I posted it too. Your friends shall answers some question about you. The first question is as follows The love of my life is:
More than 50% of my friends writes 3S, I think is hilarious...really... ´Cause how can someone be the love of your life if you don´t really know him that good? I think before you´ll find the love of your life you have to fall in love with the person.


I would really appreciate if people stop bugging me about him, I mean I haven´t met him since the ball, and don´t really have any plans of doing it in the nearest up coming time, so...

xoxo,
Vic

3 comments:

angietaivas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A. said...

Chad jest boski hrhrhr <3 Nathan też fajny, ale jednak blondas lepszy xD

Areyanna said...

Jag håller med dig! One Three hill är berondeframkallande! Både mysig och töntig å amerikansk å bra å fängslande på samma gång!!