Saturday, December 05, 2009

Back from the Angelo Kelly concert


It was a really nice concert. Angelo Kelly was so funny with his stories and the song choices were really good too, especially for me that is neither a Kelly Family-fan nor did I know anything about Angelo Kelly before.

We weren´t aloud to take pictures or film during the concert...well... I´m Vicky right?! A friend of Bine stood there for 3 hours, so she got us places in the second row, so I just needed too... One of the Angelo´s helpers saw it though and took my camera..haha.. The best thing was afterwards when I went to get it back "Normally I kick the person out, but with you..hehe..well ;P"..haha... It was quite funny, it is nice to have the looks sometimes ;)

Well, of course afterwards we took a pic with Angelo, and he signed my ticket for my scrapbook.
Some champagne were drank, more exacly 3 glases for me, 2 more for Bine..haha.. And then we got free tickets for a theatre piece tomorrow ;) Peter Pan..hehe..




I´ll show you the video from the concert (3 songs) tomorrow :)


xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

The Hills & The City said...

Hej!
ja varför inte det kan man ju göra det hade varit grymt roligt faktist =) kontakta mig på min mejl så kan vi planera igenom den =)

*Anulka* said...

no nie wierze!!! to Kelly family żyje nadal ???:P:P:P
Ale on zbrzydł i się troszkę okrągły zrobił !!!!

Jaka on muzyke teraz śpiewa , czy gra :P???
Warto iść na taki koncert ????

Vicky M said...

no jego koncert byl fajny. wlasne piosenki, hity np. brue springsteen, no i cos Kelly Famaly i fajne historyjki opowiada :) Ze moim zdaniem warto. ja jednak nigdy nie bylam fanka Kelly Family