Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lady Gaga is Born This Way

It's a wrap. This is how she chooses to promote her Born This Way tour. She is far from skinny, and quite far from the fit form she is in the videos. Lady Gaga may be crazy (and kinda nude, but I don't think she is high), but she has some good things to say.
I wanted to be a skinny little ballerina but I was a voluptuous little Italian girl whose dad had meatballs on the table every night. I used to come home and say, ‘Dad, why do you always give us this food? I need to be thin.’ And he’d say, ‘Eat your spaghetti.’ It’s really hard, But … you’ve got to talk to somebody about it.'

Lady Gaga said her voice was suffering because of the bulimia and she managed to stop herself. 'It made my voice bad, so I had to stop. The acid on your vocal chords — it’s very bad,' she said.

Speaking at a conference for women in Los Angeles the singer urged young girls Lady Gaga said she still struggles with weight issues.

xoxo,  
Vicky

1 comment:

One Piece said...

That was unexpected.