Thursday, July 16, 2009

- 10kg på 28 dagar - Khloe Kardashian

Den tjocka, roliga, kallades hon alltid för. Khloe Kardashian, nu har hon dock tappat 10kg och därmed fick hon hamna på omslagert av Life&Style.


As a bathing-suit-clad Khloe Kardashian stood by the pool at NYC’s Hotel Gansevoort on July 9 at her exclusive photo shoot with Life & Style, she appeared to be a woman without any body insecurity. But things were very different for her growing up. “I used to get teased all the time as a kid,” the reality-TV star tells Life & Style. “People [even in more recent years] would come up to me and be like, ‘Oh, you’re the fat, funny one.’ I would wonder, is that who I am?”

Khloe’s still funny, but no one can call her fat anymore. By working out about 45 minutes a day, five days a week, and maintaining a balanced, practical diet, she shed 20 pounds from her 5-foot-9 frame over four weeks. “I’m now a size 6, but I’ve been up to a size 10 in the past,” says the 25-year-old, who stars with her closeknit clan on E!’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians and co-owns the upscale boutique Dash with her sisters.

Khloe says she started emotionally eating when her parents, Robert and Kris Kardashian, were going through a divorce. “You just don’t understand stress like that when you’re younger,” she says. And her roller-coaster eating habits meant she also took dieting to a dangerously extreme level. “I was anorexic when I was 15 — I’d be obsessed with working out, and I’d never eat,” says Khloe. “That was the worst I’ve ever been. I’ve been very underweight and then overweight by about 30 pounds.”

After packing on the pounds again after her dad’s death in 2003, she expressed interest in working out, and Kim gave her that extra push. “We just started doing it together,” says Khloe, who adds that she and Kim, 28, both have a sweet tooth and keep each other’s snacking habits in check. “Just having someone’s encouragement makes it so much easier.” Kim’s happy to help. “I’m so proud of Khloe,” she tells Life & Style. “She looks amazing.”



Hur mycket tror ni man kan loosa "sunt" på 14 dagar?

puSS,

xXxVickanxXx

1 comment:

Liv said...

Om å være ærlig og helt med åpne øya... 2 til kanskje 4 kilo i uka. Det kommer an på hvor mye gjør du til, som f.eks. sport eller noe annet, gym, intensiv krafttrening. Jeg syns Khloe hadde fastet litt også... LITT...

:)