Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Så de gifte sig till slut

Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake. Såg det på People Magazines cover. Förra fredagen, den 19:e oktober i Italien ägde bröllopet rum. Justin bar Tom Ford.  Och Jessica's något otraditionella brudklänning kom från Giambattista Valli. "I actually surpriced myself when I chose my dress. It's a style I will  only ever wear that one day. It was very feminine and fun."


“I actually surprised myself when I chose my dress. It’s a style I will only ever wear that one day. It was very feminine and fun.”

Read More at: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/10/23/jessica-biel-wedding-dress-pink-bridal-gown-giambattista-valli/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral
Giambattista Valli

Read More at: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/10/23/jessica-biel-wedding-dress-pink-bridal-gown-giambattista-valli/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral
Giambattista Valli

Read More at: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/10/23/jessica-biel-wedding-dress-pink-bridal-gown-giambattista-valli/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral
Giambattista Valli

Read More at: http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/10/23/jessica-biel-wedding-dress-pink-bridal-gown-giambattista-valli/#utm_source=copypaste&utm_campaign=referral
 Vad säger ni om klänningen? Hot or Not?

xoxo, 
Vicky
Follow Me on Twitter VicktoriaM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do consider all of the idеas you have offered
in youг post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very short for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
My web page :: chillwithfriends.com

Anonymous said...

HOT Anal Fuck videos at: Jessica Bangkok gets her needy pussy filled with a black cock
My web site > anal sex

Anonymous said...

Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
Also visit my webpage ; ereader kindle