Thursday, June 14, 2007

Listan nästa del :)

SHAME
I’ve said *lol* in a real conversation []
I still cry to Disney movies [x] – who wouldn’t to like Lion King?!
I’ve laughed so much I peed my pants []
I’ve made weird pig-sounds while laughing []
I’ve laughed so much I’d started to cry [x ]
I watch movies/read books, that I would never admit [ ]
I’ve glued my hand to something []
I’ve laughed so much until some drink came up out of my nose [x]
My pants have cracked on a public place []
I’ve totally mad a fool of myself in a public place [x] maybe not totally, but sure
I’ve been stuck with my tongue to a lamppost [ ]
I’ve totally yelled-off someone that was innocent [x]

HEALTH
I were born with a disease [ ]
I’ve got stitches on a open wound [x]
I’ve broke a bone []
My tonsils were taken away []
I’ve been sitting at the doctor with a friend [x]
My wisdom teethes were taken away [ ]
I’ve been thru an serious surgery[]
I’ve had chicken pots[ x]
I’ve had/have asthma [x ]
I’m totally healthy [x] I think so
I take pain-killes as quick as I feel just a little bit of pain []

TRAVELLING
I’ve driven more than 300km in one day [x]
I’ve been flying [x]
I’ve been in Sweden [x]
I’ve flown in a helicopter []
I’ve been in Russia []
I’ve been in China []
I’ve been in Japan []
I’ve been in the USA [x] I Love the US =)
I’ve been in Africa []
I’ve been in Asia []
I’ve been in London [x]
I’ve been in New York [x]
I’ve been in Paris [x]
I’ve been in Rome []

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...



Feel free to suгf to my blog ρost: tantra london
My web blog :: erotic massage london