Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeah yeah, wow wow

DOOONE! I'm so fucking lucky. There are 5 different exams, and I got the one where I really knew everything :) So bye bye Psychological Biology I :D (Now I only have II & III left). I think it is because of my Sass & Bide-jeans, they give me luck..hihi.. I just love them, and they were worth every cent :)

Yesterday I watched the game GER-CRO, and it wasn't a good game :/ Croatia won 2:1, and thereby is one of two that will go further in the group. Then the game POL-AUT. I was so nervous, I knew that Poland couldn't win, because then I thought if they would, they got 3 points, then when they will meet Croatia, the croatians will let Poland win just to get rid of Germany! So I was really happy for Austria to score :) And I think the austrians played really good, especially in the beginning, but the polish goalkeeper is really good (something you could't say about Lehmann yesterday).

Back to the game GER-CRO. It was a hard game for Germany, the croats totally blocked Klose, always minimun two guys on him, which meant that he almost didn't have a chance to play at all in the game. Podolski's goal was spendid though, fucking beautiful :)

And the judge went fucking crazy, in like one minute he gave out 3 yellow cards and one red card to Schweinsteiger (which is fucking crazy, now he can't play in the next coming game towards Austria). And that's not all, the German's have 3 injuries in team, Philipp Lahm, Marcel Jensen and Lukas Podolski... The injuries aren't serious, but it is now totally clear if theese 3 guys will be able to take part in the game on monday...

I worked until 01, then I met up Emi & Co. in Hofgarten, took some pics and 3 I was home. Sleeping until 8 and then studing before my exam. Stefan was the cutest one :) And I got a soccer-hat..hihi...
Working-outfit:
Shirt: Chanel,
Pants: Rinascimento

And don't I have some great tan now?
:D

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: