Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's your time to chase boy

I don't know, maybe you shouldn't be and think like that, but I'm just going through pics on my computer, a lot of myself, and I can't help thinking, damn I'm good looking. Well, I do think that self-confidence is importatant, self-confience makes you hot (well, and good genes of course, thanks mum and dad :*).

Well, I know I'm not perfect, I'm not überthin, not even close to beeing, but I do know that I do have the looks. I'm smart, I'm funny, I'm careing, I'm just that little bit arrogant that you have to be, I play dumb when I need to, just to get that perfect match of everything. But the most importatnt is that I'm real.

Well, people ask me where I get my confidence from? Me, myself and I is the trick. You really need to like yourself first, that's the key to everything. When you believe in miracles they happen, and when "miracles" starts to happen, then you don't really think about things as miracles, you know that everything is possible if you just try your best (though to get some things you maybe try too hard, and too hard is never good).

I think it is importatant to have faith, faith in yourself, in the world, in God and in the humanity. The most unexcpeted things can happen when you least expect it. When you are ready to give up, you get this little (or not so little) push that makes you realize that you are not ready to give up yet, that it wasn't only your imagination. Sometimes it is time to swich places.

I bin kein Übermensch, I'm no wonder woman, jag är ingen überkvinna. Of course I do know that I'm quite in the spotlight, in the punch line,people have an opinion about me, and they will talk and think whatever they want to, not taking regards to if they really know me or not.

I know that most of you have an opinion about me, though remember pictures don't tell a whole story, it's a second that is captured.
  • Don't be easy.
  • Stand for what you are doing.
  • Never go to bed with a guy the first night, well if you don't only see it as a one night stand (If I didn't it doesn't man I don't like you, just the opposite).
  • Respect yourself, then others will do the same.
  • Be towards others as you yourself wants others to be towards you.
  • Don't hurt people on purpose, it is a really bad quality.
  • Surround yourself only with loyal friends, you don't need the other ones. Which doesn't mean that you can't be polite to them.
  • Behave in every situation, but remember that we all do mistakes, we are allowed to. That makes us human.
  • If you have the possibility to make someone happy, take it, I promise you it will really make your day.
  • Believe in love at first sight, even if you don't recognize it as love at first sight at first.
  • Be kind and humble.
  • Respect others, but don't take shit.
  • Stand by your point of view. If you don't think that someone is a bitch, say that you don't agree.
  • Always say thank you when you get a compliment, and don't forget to give compliments, though only when you really meen it. Honesty is the key.
  • Cherish the people who love you. If you love someone, tell them (well, I know easier said than done).
S, I would give the world to you, but i'm done chasing, you showed me what I needed to know, now it is your turn. It though isn't about the chase, it isn't about to get someone, isn't about to achieve, it is about a feeling, that feeling, the Feeling.

I had a quite shitty day, mentally. Never forget who you are, that there are people who loves you, people who would give anything to be you, people that would give anything to be with you.

puSS,
xXxVickanXx

1 comment:

K(ristine) A(malie ) said...

Men så er det enkelte som elsker janteloven da; du skal ikke tro du er noe :S Jeg for min del er ikke fan av den loven... Stå på jente! :D